On the 5th day after devotion and briefing we departed for Biyoy. Before leaving we had some photos taken. Some of us has grown fond of Kakidongan and the people here.
Since this is a post of random things, they don’t fall in any particular order and they are like ‘rojak’
1) I am drawn like a magnet to any shoe shop.
2) I love Penang hawker food…fried kuey teow, very spicy (my favourite). I am after all a Penangite! Recently I was informed of a ‘Lorong Selamat Fried Kuey Teow’ in USJ 14. Tried it…not bad but pricey.
3) I am very forgetful…Alzheimer (early stages?) Will definitely pray against this.
4) Like Siew Lee, I prefer noodles to rice anytime.
5) I would love to one day wake up to vast greens in the country side. Acres and acres of green. Little House On The Prairie influence?…maybe!
6) I love wood based and wood structured homes.
7) I have similar dreams/nightmares repeatedly…but still can’t make sense of them!
8) I can’t stand the cold neither the heat So how?
9) I prefer not to eat continental/western food when I eat out mainly because I can’t finish the fries and I always feel its a waste not to finish food served on my plate.
10) I am not a flower person but I do admire and appreciate beautiful floral art/arrangements. By the way, my favorite flower is roses in white or yellow.
11) I am attracted to songs by their melody but had been told to be careful…not to be too captivated until I checked out the lyrics.
12) I get upset when any borrowed stuff aren’t returned in their original condition or aren’t returned at all.
13) Shamefully, I admit I am a procrastinator…tsk tsk.
14) I can be very meticulously in some tasks…sigh, and being that usually slows me down.
15) I enjoy origami …can spent hours and hours on them if given the chance!
16) I have a cup of coffee every morning…if at home, I mixed my own (less sugar) not from the 3 in 1 sachet. A cup is the most I consume a day as I won’t be able to sleep at night if I drink coffee or tea during the later part of the day.
17) I enjoy reading good healthy posts in blogs and admire people that write well.
18) I don’t like to keep starting sentences starting with ‘I’ but this is a random post about me, so…
19) Phew!…getting close to #20 hee hee. Can this be considered as a number?! Ok la…here’s another one. One of my dreams in my younger days was to be a gymnast!…hahaha!
20) I didn’t start with ‘I’ in #19 Would love to travel the world backpacker style one day…one day. This also has to be soon before my joints get stiff!…but then…sigh
And since this is a tag so I am supposed to tag others! I would like to tag those on my blogroll please!…namely Alex, Blossom, Carmille, Chai Gim, Charity, Joseph, Leon, Lionel, Michelle, Ps Lim (if you feel like it) only Ps Lim has that privilege hee hee, Sarah and last but not least Warwick (not that many right! and of course excluding Siew Lee (she tagged me) and Adino(tagged by Siew Lee)).